Windows 10 ISO Build 1709 64bit and 32bit Full Free Download
Windows 10 ISO Download is one of the most efficient as well as widely used app all over the world in the field of Microsoft OS. This program posses some of the most powerful tools, amazing features as well as exceptional techniques that makes it one of the most popular OS among all the professional as well as home PC users. The user experience has been improved to a great extent leading to its great success. To make it meet the heights of expectations of the users, the developers have put in lot of efforts making it unique and different. The interface has been improved to ease the tasks of the users.
Windows XP and 7 were the two operating system which was extensively used and they are still being used. Further numerous tutorials are offered with complete technical support winning the trust of the users. Windows 10 iso taken the responsibility to take forward the legacy that has based upon the previous versions. Since the release of Windows 10, it has come up in many builds and editions.
Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Features:
- Improvements have been made in resizing start horizontally that has worked to make it more efficient.
- Further resize Start has also been offered to be performed diagonally.
- Toast notifications now float in the bottom right corner.
- Start now is now based upon the Acrylic backdrop instead of others unlike previous versions.
- Scrollbars will now shrink away when the cursor isn’t near them.
- Various customized and latest context menu icons have now been added in Start.
- New Action Center UI featuring Fluent Design.
- Tweaked design for toast notifications.
|Available in||110+ languages|
|CPU Platform(s)||IA-32, X86-64|
System Requirements For Windows 10 All in One x64 ISO:
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- 1 GHz processor or higher.
- 1 GB (32-bit), 2 GB (64-bit) of RAM.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 16 GB of free space required.
- 16 GB (32-bit), 20 GB (64-bit) disk space.
Follow the steps given below to upgrade your Operating System.
- Download Windows Update Assistant from here [6 MB]
- Run the executable and click on the Update Now button.
- The assistant will check the compatibility of the latest Windows version with your hardware. This should be fine if you are using a modern PC.
- Click the Next button to start the download. It will take some time for the download to complete and then installation will start automatically.
The system may ask you to restart for proceeding with the installation.