Offline Explorer Enterprise 8.1.4904 Crack Full Version Download
With Offline Explorer Enterprise Crack, you can use your computer to download websites so that you can view them later in offline mode. If you want to check out your favorite website without an Internet connection, you’ll need this kind of tool.
Using the user-friendly interface, you can specify the project URL, name, and download directory, along with levels limits, once you’ve launched the application.
It is also possible to choose whether to download all links on the starting page or to skip loading certain file types (graphics, audio, video, or archives).
Additionally, you may load only from the starting URL or server, or from any location. Additionally, you can load images from any location and have Offline Explorer Enterprise try and explore every possible subdirectory.
Last but not least, you can download the new project immediately or later, generate a site map, and set up advanced settings (e.g. file and URL filters, username, and password if required).
There are a lot of settings you can configure within the program, a comprehensive help file with step-by-step instructions, and a moderate number of system resources required. In other words, Offline Explorer Enterprise is designed both for beginners and for more experienced users.
Since we haven’t encountered any major problems during our tests (for example, if you are running the “New project wizard” and switch to another application, some text temporarily disappears), we strongly recommend Offline Explorer Enterprise to all users.
- Very fast, easy, and reliable file retrieval from the Web including FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, MMS, RTSP, and NSV
- (SHOUTcast) sites
- Support of BitTorrent protocol and downloads
- HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5, and [email protected] Proxy support
- Download up to 500 files simultaneously
- Downloaded websites may be viewed with your external browser or with our Internal Browser.
- Downloaded Web pages may be printed from the Internal Browser. It is also possible to print the whole site at once.
- Downloaded Web sites may be published on the Web or exported to any other directory
- Since Offline Explorer uses relative path translation, downloaded files can be easily relocated
- Supports Drag-and-Drop links from Browsers
- Monitors Clipboard for manual or automatic creation of new Projects
- Fully configurable user interface (including toolbar) with a handy New Project Wizard
- Will run in the background
- Provides support and extracts links from Java and VB Scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS),
- Macromedia Flash (.SWF), XML/XSL/DTD, Table Of Contents (.TOC), MPEG 3 Play List (.M3U), Authorware
- (.AAM), Acrobat (.PDF), RealMedia (.SMIL, .RAM, .RPM), VRML (.WRL, .WRZ), QuickTime video (.MOV), WAP
- pages and MS NetShow Channel (.NSC) files
- The only offline browser that fully supports all known XML technologies, including XSL and DTD files
- Supports use of MS IE cookies while downloading
- Multiple Project Templates make new Project creation simple
- Downloaded sites easily exported to another location in the required format or added to an MS IE Cache, ZIP,
- searchable HTML Help (CHM), MHT file, or a compressed EXE viewer
- Built-in Backup/Restore projects
- Search through downloaded files for keywords in filenames or in HTML text
- Multiple Projects selection allows fast operations on the Projects tree
- Internal Dialer with ability to disconnect or shutdown computer automatically when download is complete
- Flexible URL Filters with powerful keyword support to fine-tune your downloads
- Download speed control
- Downloads can be scheduled, sequenced, or started from the command line
- Nested folders in Projects tree
- URL macros
- Multiple URLs in each Project
- Ability to keep old copies of loaded files
- Downloading queue manager
- Data Mining – post-processing of downloaded Web site
- Other servers links levels feature
- Automatic Export of downloaded Projects
- Custom referrers, cookies, and post requests
- Export downloaded sites to a plain directory with no subdirectories or upload by FTP
- Additional Project description window to supply multi-line comments.
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more.
What’s new in Offline Explorer 8:
- Capture social networking sites
- Download password-protected sites
- Download priority with auto-refresh
- Enhanced content filters and support
- Download and upload speed chart
- New easily create download tasks
- Added FTP Upload dialog and tab
- New projects color marker & ribbon
- Migration wizard, and many more.
How to Crack Offline Explorer Enterprise:
- Disconnect from internet (Recommended)
- Unpack and install the program (run Setup)
- Run the program for the first time and exit
- Copy Patch file from Crack to install dir#
- #Directory where the program is installed
- Run the Patch as admin and click on “Patch”
- Or just extract and run the portable version